Sunday 26 October 2008


Hii,,I'm Indra, i live in a city called Jakarta. I born in Bandung about 17 years ago (yes i lied..lol). Music is my passion and i'm addicted to it since my uncle(R.I.P) who used to tell me about rock n roll stuf and stuff when i was in a very young age and "Wind of Change" by Scorpion is the 1st English band i could sing(lol) and then Bon Jovi(my uncle was diehard fans of them :P), The Beatles, Duran Duran and so on most are 80's bands. At junior school i found my own genre that i like which is punk rock n yes "Basket Case"''s Greenday was the cause. I start to dig about punk rock music, join and hangout with those guys who have the same interest in punk rock music. As the time goes by as i grow up and i spent my time hanging out with different kind of people different interest that affected my interest in music more variety and my ears are more universal now and i listen to anykind of genre.


Ok enough bout that blabla music things. I started this blog and i write the stuff in this damn blog just to wasting time and as a hobby since reading(not that kind of physic book :P) and writing is part of my hobbies. Any materials such as images, Mp3s, Etc i have/share in here is gathered via google. I share and i know i have no copyrights about that but wat d heck i care bout that damn big greedy industries, they wont get enough satifaction on money and i earn no money from sharing. But i respect D.I.Y/indie artist/label/records company.



Enought...Ciao...
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments: